Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Week Two: Manners and the Letter C

The swings were very popular, which was perfect for learning to take turns and be patient.




(Andrew decided to perform when he realized I was taking his picture!)

I just wanted to give you a little update on how the lesson went on Wed. I have to say that Rana was being completely honest ;) about the children doing so well. They were all wonderful. It was a lot of fun. I am very impressed with your children!

We focused on being polite and using good manners. They were able to practice this at the park and it went very well. In fact, they were really getting into it! It was really cute. It seemed like they all knew the letter C well.

I have attached the lesson plan that I followed. My one regret is that I should have saved the craft for after the lesson time because that first hour is precious. They seem to be the most attentive. I switched it because I needed them to make their "Miss Bee" so that I could teach the second part. Anyways, just something to consider.

I am very excited after teaching and look forward to this year with all of you.

No comments: